ABC Chapter Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Stop by the ABC Website and check out all the new additions in the bottle galleries.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BCCA HOF/COY Voting  (Read 1577 times)

ABC001

• ABC Member
  • ABC#: 001
BCCA HOF/COY Voting
« on: July 23, 2010, 05:37:52 am »

The deadline (Aug 2nd) for voting for the BCCA HOF/COY is drawing close. Instructions for voting can be found on page 18 of the latest BCCA magazine. Please read the instructions carefully. You can also vote on the BCCA website, which is the easiest way to do it! Voting for the HOF candidates (2) and the COY selections are by personal choice, however if you're not sure on who to vote for, both Grace Fisgus and Dave Gausepohl are my personal favorites. Grace does a ton of behind the scene work on various projects such as the BCCA Roster, and Dave is, well, "Beer Dave". If you don't know Beer Dave and his passion for the hobby, then you don't know the hobby! As far as voting for cans go, we have an aluminum bottle that made the cut for the first time this year, so it should be a no-brainer. It would be great if we could get 100% participation from our chapter on this. Hint, Hint! By the way, by taking the time to vote, you're automatically registered for a chance to win 1 of 4 Cantotes (size of your choice) or possibly win by having your 2011 BCCA Dues paid. I'll even up the ante on this. If one of our chapter member wins the dues renewal prize, we (ABC) will also pay your 2011 chapter dues. Get'r Done folks!

Bob
 ;D
I collect full bottles and Ohio flats and cones.

BCCA #22410
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Chapter Links

ABC Website ABC Facebook Page ABC Twitter

Breweriana Links

BCCA Website